[musictlk] having dccsccculty with choir director

Timothy Clark - KC3CDU theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:23:26 UTC 2014

what might help is instead of an abrupt cut off, just put a fade on your voice. that way if you are to late, you’ll just fade out your voice and if you are to early then it won’t be a big deal as you faded out instead of cut yourself off. that’s all i can really say.
amateur radio satellite operations.
amateur radio missionary
  73from KC3CDU