[musictlk] creating braille music scores

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 23:39:44 UTC 2014

I believe that Sibelius advertises software called AudioScore and the makers
of Finale have something comparable.  Technology does improve rapidly these
days so it wouldn't hurt to test them yourself.  But I can say that we at
Dancing Dots evaluated them over a year ago and found that they just do not
yet work very well at all except for getting somewhat close with
transcribing an audio recording of extremely simple, single-line music.

Bill