[musictlk] want to know how to use expression pedal in boss Me80

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:11:52 UTC 2014

does it come with an expression pedal?
 if so, you will have to simply figure out how to make the pedal work. most likely you’ll have to use a button and nobs.
Brother Timothy Clark

 RECRUITER FOR THE AMATEUR RADIO  ABOARD the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION project. please click here to learn more about it.

  http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/23.html

  .
 please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com