[musictlk] creating braille music scores

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 10 14:31:35 UTC 2014

OK, Kelsey, that's good to know.  Anyone eligible to borrow materials from
the NLS Music Section can borrow Richard Taesch's "Introduction to Music for
the Blind Student" series which gives you a firm foundation in music
braille.  Call 1-800-424-8567.  Also, Hadley School for the Blind offers a
free, braille music correspondence course to anyone in the world provided
that they speak English.

Enjoy your music,
Bill