[musictlk] can a blind person play guitar

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 07:34:49 UTC 2014

i’m sure if i knew what the heck green sleeves was and mastered it in my head, i could figure it out. problem is, i’m one of those guitarists who are always experimenting with different tunings. in other words, if i learn it in one tuning, it will be different in another.
 as it stands, i do a lot of stuff in drop c or drop d or drop f depending on what guitar i’m using.
Brother Timothy Clark
  feel free to check out the world of KC3CDU at

  http://www.kc3cdu.blogspot.com

  please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com