[musictlk] pedals

Foggddm at aol.com Foggddm at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 19:11:14 UTC 2014

I use pedal extensively for both live shows and in the studipo. My Arsenal
consists of a boss me 70, digitech rp 1000, boss ds 1, morpheus, digitech
hardwire chorus and a cry baby wah. My entire stage rig includes a roland gr33
guitar synth, a line 6 variax, and a morpheus electric capo. I usually run
through either my marshall cfx 50 or my vox vt 80. I mic my guitar amp using
a senheiser 904 as I prefer that to using a direct box (d/i). I want the
sound coming off the speaker for the coloration it adds. I do not use the
effects built into either of my amp rigs.
Dale G Hayes