[musictlk] pedals

Foggddm at aol.com Foggddm at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 19:41:07 UTC 2014

I think because of the diversity of the digital stuff.  there is a lot of
flexibility with digital stuff. I was not sold on it until years agao I got a
digitech rp1. I sat it side by side with my analog gear and was able to get
the same sounds out of it. It allowed me to do with 1 device what I had
been using as many as 6 to 8 to get. Plus no more cable city. Also no more
batter replacement. I can now have a Big Muff, LpB1, fuzz Face, Leslie, Uni vibe
and echoplex all in one package. Nothing against analog but anymore for me
it isn't practical or flexible enough. But the argument is kinda like
between a strat and a les paul.  Whatever works!
Dale g Hayes