[musictlk] can a blind person play guitar

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 21 03:05:06 UTC 2014

Hi Kelsey,

As has already been said numerous times here, many blind people play
the guitar, and very well. I think you should decide for sure what
you want to take lessons for, your voice or the guitar, since money,
transportation and teachers are an issue. If someone here is willing
to help you using Skype, great. But everyone's time and expertise are
valuable, and you shouldn't expect something from them for nothing
from you. If someone here is going to give you free lessons, make it
worth their time and while!

Whatever you decide on lessons for voice or guitar, enjoy it while
learning! Smile.

Blessings,

Linda