[musictlk] [musical] can a blind person play guitar

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 21 03:09:38 UTC 2014

Timothy,

You will not be able to submit your instructional material to BARD.
If you want to try to get it out there to the blind community, then
call John Hanson or someone who deals with the NLS music department,
and ask questions.

Frankly, if I were going to use material, I'd want it to be
professionally put together. I remember you saying to Kelsey that she
should do what works best. That's not the kind of guidance someone
who is learning needs, unless you can give them a couple different
things to try to achieve something.

Call NLS and ask, though, and go from there.

Blessings,

Linda