[musictlk] can a blind person play guitar

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:06:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Bill Brown actually has a tutorial specifically for Greensleves on
BARD.  Just follow the search instructions that were previously
mentioned, and Greensleves should be in Bill Brown's collection.

I would highly recommend just practicing working with your ear, and
spend some time figuring out songs on your own.  Like anything,
practice is what will help your ear develop.  Unless you're actually
tone deaf, you should be able to get the sound of different intervals,
chord patterns, and the like in your ear with a little time and
experimentation.

Plus, the benefit to this is that you can learn on your own without
having a sighted person around to read music for you.

--
Kaiti