[musictlk] Tuning my Guitar

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 07:18:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! how are you all? I perhaps ask this questions before, but I actually need help with it.I would like to know how to tune my guitar, but I really don't know how to do it! I actually have the Pitch Pipe app that I downloaded to my iPhone 5 a long time ago!, but I don't know how to use it. I know that  these question  sounds not professionally for a musician,  but I will really appreciate it a lot if someone with help me with this! In fact, if you wish you can reply me offlist so that you can't answer these unprofessional Musician questions! LOL! I'm not joking. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much for listening to me! God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone