[musictlk] Tuning my Guitar

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:57:33 UTC 2014

That's a cool offer Cameron.

-----Original Message-----
From: musictlk [mailto:musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cameron
Strife via musictlk
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 6:45 AM
To: musictlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [musictlk] Tuning my Guitar

Hi. There are also tuner apps from gibson and martin that are free...

If you prefer audio files, I have a set of six guitar tuning mp3s I could
send you. They say the name of the string and then play that string so you
can tune to it. I give these to all my students and many find it useful...

Cameron.