[musictlk] question about itunes

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 01:00:00 UTC 2014

> Na.  Burn it to a blank cd if that is what you want to do.  Since it is
not for commercial use, no problem with doing that.

I am certainly not an attorney but it occurs to me that the CD itself was
actually created for "commercial use."  That is, the people who paid for it
production, wrote, performed and produced its content, did so to serve a
commercial purpose,  That commercial purpose is related to things like
putting food on the table, paying the mortgage/rent, etc.  Each time someone
copies it for a friend, the producers of the CD lose a potential sale.
That's just how it works.

Bill