[musictlk] Can't live Without you

Darnell Johnson darnell937 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:57:34 UTC 2014

This is a Consolidated Message. First to Tim, I kind of knew gospel
music was going to do that anyway.  I meant to send you shine your
light. But I hate to do this on the list anyway and say no I didn't go
to that church. I Actually wanted to go to a different church. It's
not close, but It just might suit me better. Back to the subject at
hand. Would you like me to send you Shine your Light? Chris what he
means is that a lod of the gospel musical artis like Curk Franklen,
Doddy Peoples, and more are just going on the radio, and just went
more comercialized. Sandra I thank you. To the Jeneral list, be on the
lookout for Angel Eyes!
Darnell from Cleveland, Ohio