[musictlk] Greensleeves

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 17:35:39 UTC 2014

Helga,

	If anyone would like to hear my version of Greensleeves as I play it
on the guitar, please send an off-list message to

SwampFox1833 at verizon.net

If you will be attending the NFB of Florida convention and will have your
guitar, I can teach you the chords for Greensleeves. I play it in a
classical style in the key of Em; however, I capo on the 7th fret and play
Am. It gives it a very lutish sound, as the lute was the instrument of the
time when King Henry VIII was purported to have written Greensleeves. Henry
VIII was an accomplished lutist. The tune has four chords, so you will want
to learn these chords before I teach you the song:

Am - G - C - E

Also, you will need a capo. If you don't have one or can't get one before
convention, a pen or pencil and a rubber band works in a pinch! I have
attached my chord charts for your information.

	As for tuning your guitar, I use a Boss TU-80 which chirps when you
reach the correct note.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala