[musictlk] Can't live Without you

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:38:23 UTC 2014

look at all of the music you hear on Klove and then look at the music on your A/C station and you’ll see that for the most part, they sound the same.
Brother Timothy Clark
  feel free to check out the world of KC3CDU at

  http://www.kc3cdu.blogspot.com

  please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com