[musictlk] question about singing in latin

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:34:46 UTC 2014

Kaiti, you have a good explanation there.  Kelsey, it’s actually a lot less tricky than it sounds.  A lot of people say that they “can’t” roll or flip their R’s, but given the number of languages that use rolled or flipped R’s and the number of people who speak those languages natively, it seems unlikely that so many people can’t roll their R’s; it’s just something we, as English speakers, are not used to doing.  I would advise the same as Kaiti, but if you want, I can give you some exercises to help you practice flipping and/or rolling your R’s.

Ryan L. Silveira
חָים אהרן בן אברהם