[musictlk] Anyone interested in a blind musician conferencecall?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Feb 9 05:32:28 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yes, recording the call would be a good idea since we're in different time
zones and some of us are working.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com