[musictlk] Songwriters challenge!

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 05:01:21 UTC 2014

Hi listers!
I figured I'd have a little fun on this list with an idea!
My V.R. counselor is giving me problems so I figured I'd do a parody
of the Johnny Paycheck classic, "Take this Job and Shove It,"
specifically for my VR counselor.
I'm calling all Country songwriters on here to help me!
They told me that if I didn't find employment soon they'd either close
my case, or make me go back to World Services for the Blind.
I'm not doing that, so the idea is this!
Here's the lyric I have so far.
"Take my case and shut it
cause you ain't helping me no way."
Now, you guys can add whatever comes to your mind!
So that this doesn't clutter the list, please E-Mail your ideas to me
off list at jlestermusic at gmail.com.
Thanks, Joshua