[musictlk] Searching for youtube videos

marissa pianogirlforlife7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:47:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

So, if I want to learn a new song on piano, I'll just go search
in youtube.  But since I have to convert every single video, I
always choose the longest one and convert that.

Sometimes, there is a video that is just the song in slow motion.

Does anyone have any tips for finding really good videos?
Sometimes I cannot reach the notes, if it is a major stretch for
my hand, so have to find another video and keep converting a
video till I find the right one.

By doing this, for  every song, takes me  about fifteen or more
minutes to get the right video, because it has to convert,
download, listen to it, find another video, and start over.