[musictlk] Searching for youtube videos

Timothy Clark Music theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 02:14:13 UTC 2014

that’s sad.
 i would do it but i only have a keyboard and i just use it for bass work or piano work or organ work or drum work.
 but if i had to play a song, i’m not sure if i could play it. i can do my own because i write my own songs and if i like it then it’s done but if i had to do others music then i think that would be a different story. no idea though.