[musictlk] Sandra Gayer's exciting news.

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:15:48 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. I
also hope 2014 proves to be a great success for you.

2013 was very busy for me but I have three highlights. I sang in Italy
with members of The Pavarotti Foundation, I won a prestigious award in
New York for my radio programme and I finished the year by Singing at
The House of Commons before jetting off to Ireland for my Christmas
holidays.

Last spring, I wrote to the list, asking for visually impaired
performers to contribute to a feature on my radio programme called The
Insight Music Box, broadcast on RNIB's Insight Radio. I would really
like to thank Jo Bollard, Ioana Gandrabur, Fiona Kyle, Dale Lieser,
Saeed Mirzazadeh, Angela Purll and Regina Rainey. (This is an
alphabetical list not an order of broadcast). If you want to hear how
splendid they are, tune in to The Insight Music Box from Monday
January 6th.
Insight Radio is available through the fully accessible website
www.insightradio.co.uk
Glasgow 101FM
Freesat777 and Sky Channel0188.
The Insight Music Box broadcasts every Monday and Sunday from 7PM
(GMT) and each episode is available on the website for 7 days after
the Monday broadcast.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

 --