[musictlk] Changing My Email Address

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 08:18:23 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga. Happy New Year! to you and your family! God bless you and your family! on this brand New Year!And I also pray that this Brand New Year will be prosperous for all of us!, and full of blessings from the Lord. How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that I change my email address. Just to let you know, my new email address is helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com I just wanted to ask you, if would it be possible for yu to send me the exact link, where I could change my email address in order for the list messages could go to my Gmail one, instead of my Hotmail one? I will really appreciate it, if you could help me with this. Thanks so much and God bless!!