[musictlk] Changing My Email Address

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 01:11:43 UTC 2014

Hi Dave, this is Helga. I'm trying to unsubscribe from the music list, but
it's not working. I actually type musictlk-unsubscribe at nfbnet.org, and I put
in the subject "unsubscribe" without quotes, and then I send it, but noone
send me an email regarding it. Just to let you know, the reason I want to
unsubscribe is because I want all the music list messages to come to my
Gmail email address, instead of my Hotmail one. So I I was thinking that I
will unsubscribe first, and then I'm going to subscribe again, but with my
new email addresss. I really don't know what to do about that. I will really
appreciate it, if you could help me with this. Thanks so much and God
bless!!