[musictlk] Changing My Email Address

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 01:22:40 UTC 2014

Hi Dave, this is Helga! I just wanted to tell you that all is fix. since I'm
actually a member of the NABS lis as well, there was an option that says
that if you want to change your email address for all the lists that you are
subscribe, on, click on the global button. So I did, and so this means that
the music list messsages are on my Gmail email address, rather than on my
Hotmail one. Thanks so much and God bless!! :)