[musictlk] Clair de Lune

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 01:30:09 UTC 2014

Hi Marisa,

Speaking from experience, (I played an arrangement of this at a
semesterly recital in my freshman year), the trickiest thing about
this piece is not the notes, but the rhythms.  Most of it is in 9/8
time and there are some interesting counting things.  I would
recommend trying to find a braille music copy of this so that you get
the correct rhythms.

--
Kaiti