[musictlk] SFZ Creation and Editing Question

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 04:47:16 UTC 2014

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I have SFZed09, a program for creating and editing .sfz files, and I've run
into a situation that I need help with. When I've created a new region by
adding a sample, or even when I've put in a group opcode, how would I edit
that region or group within the program? Since it doesn't give me any way to
tell where the regions are, except with graphics which I can't see, it's not
easy for me. Also, Is there an opcode for assigning MIDI CC's to things like
reverb size, chorus type, Delay Speed, Phaser Type, Celeste Detune
Intensity, and tremolo speed? I know there's a MIDI CC for Reverb Send
Level, Delay Send Level, Chorus Send Level, Celeste Detune Level, and Phaser
Level.
  _____

No virus found in this message.

  _____