[musictlk] Changing My Email Address

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 05:54:03 UTC 2014

Hi Linda, this is Helga! I just wanted to tell you that all is fix. since
I'm
actually a member of the NABS lis as well, there was an option that says
that if you want to change your email address for all the lists that you are
subscribe, on, click on the globally change button, which means that all the
lists that you are subscribe on nfbnet.org are going to have your new email
address, rather than the old one. So I did, and so this means that
the music list messsages are on my Gmail email address now, rather than on
my
Hotmail one. Thanks so much and God bless!!
P.S. By the way, I actually wrote nabs-l-request at nfbnet.org, and I type
unsubscribe in the subject line, but it didn't work. So I went to the link
that it's on the bottom of each message that says about unsubscribing, or
list options, and I click on it. So in the end I didn't really dwrote
musictlk-unsubscribe at nfbnet.org. Thanks so much for helping me! God bless!
;)  :)