[musictlk] Clair de Lune

Timothy Clark Music theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:00:14 UTC 2014

josh, yes, that’s what garageband is good for but it can do more.
 you can seriously slow down music with it.
 you can speed it up as well.
 if you go to your finder, coppy the track, and paste it into garageband.
 then, go to the editor, interact with it then, go over to the write and click on the button that says follow timing and tempo.
 stop interacting and then go to the track info and speed it up or down.