[musictlk] Fw: [nabs-l] Petition for Equal Access in Higher Education

Mario Lang mlang at tugraz.at
Mon Jan 27 09:10:18 UTC 2014

<helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all, this is Helga. How are you all? I just wanted to tell you
> that I’m a member of the NABS list, and I just would like  to inform you
> that here is a petition that Mary Fernandez, who is actually a member of the
> NABS list, which stands for the National Association of Blind Students sent
> us a petition in order for us to sign. Please sign the petition! This is
> actually a petition in order for visually impaired students to get
> accessible Softwares in their colleges and universities, and this is
> actually very important for the students  who are experiencing this issues.
> And I also wanted to inform you you that this  NABS list that I'm part of,
> is actually part of the National Federation for the Blind, which is actually
> an organization that I'm part as well. I will really appreciate it a lot, if
> you could sign this petition. Thanks so much and God bless!
> P.S. Also, if you can, could you send this email  to other people that you
> know to sign this petition as well? And if you want to get more information
> regarding the National Federation for the Blind, the website is www.nfb.org
> Thanks again for all your time.
> Also, if you want to contact Mary Fernandez and ask her some questions
> regarding this. Her email address is trillian551 at gmail.com Thanks again.

OK, this is enough, I can't deal with the amount of off-topic spam on
this list, unsubscribing.

--
Regards,
      Mario Lang

Graz University of Technology        mailto:mlang at TUGraz.at
Department Computing               http://www.ZID.TUGraz.at/lang/
Phone: +43 (0) 316 / 873 - 6897
  /_Apparently a teacher has been arrested in the UK in possession_/
 /of a compass, protractor, and straight edge. It is claimed he is a/
/member of the Al Gebra movement, bearing weapons of math instruction/