[musictlk] Off Topic Messages

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:41:20 UTC 2014

I too believe that if it's blindness related, it needs to be
distributed as far as we can distribute it.
Higher education applies to music, because we need our universities to
give us musicians that go for a music degree, accessible technology so
that we can get the degree.
We need our books in accessible formats, and we need Braille music in
our colleges, high schools, etc.
That's why I see the petition that Helga forwarded as being on topic.
I know one school I was checking in to, because i wanted to attend
their music program, and all of their stuff was inaccessible, so I
couldn't go there.
Thanks, Joshua