[musictlk] Off Topic Messages

Timothy Clark Music theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:20:01 UTC 2014

josh, your idea is a good one but let’s try to take this a bit further.
 students sign up for the list and teachers can teach them their particular instrument of interest one on one.
 make the list a portal.
 it can be an information list as well of corse but students need a place where they can connect with teachers as well.
 take me for example, i give free guitar lessons every now and then.
 people contact me privately, i set them up a lesson based souley on what they want to learn.
 just a thought.
 blessings

 Timothy