[musictlk] Off Topic Messages

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 19:13:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am a Menvi user, and I find the resources on that list to be very
helpful.  I would highly recommend it to any music student on this
list, as it is a wonderful place to connect with professionals and
students alike.  I do not think creating a new list specifically for
music students would do much more than duplicate some of the same
things Menvi already does, and I don't know that a student moderator
could do as good of a job with it.  I don't see a problem with it
being publically archived either; I know a lot of work goes into
putting the journals together, and the roster is a great source of
information.