[musictlk] I'm a blind student, and I need your help

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:52:59 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna@,  this is Helga! I really don't know if the petition is on the NFB website. By the way, just to let you know,I also send the petition to the BrailleNote Users List, and one list member told me that he could not access the petition either. I just wanted to ask you, would you like me to send you the web page of the site as an email message? Just curious! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks ad God bless!! :)

Sent from my iPhone