[musictlk] I'm a blind student, and I need your help

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:30:42 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, this is Helga! I just wanted to tell you that I already send you
the petition web page in a separate email message. Could you let me know if
you have receive it? I will really appreciate it. And if you have any
questions or need help, you can just contact me ok? And I will definitely
help you! Thanks and God bless!! :)
P.S. I forgot to ask you, do you use Key Chat in your BrailleNote? I'm just
wondering. I actually use Keychat in my BrailleNote! And if yu do, I can
probably help you much better. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again! ;)