[musictlk] I'm a blind student, and I need your help

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:32:00 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, this is Helga. I know what you mean, I actually send the web page
email message to one of the list member of the BrailleNote Users list as
well, since he told me that could not access the site as well, but he told
me the same thing that you told me that he couldn't click on the sign in
button either. By the way,do you have a computer at home, or do you only use
your BrailleNote? I'm just wondering, since I was thinking that you can
access the petition much better from it. Or also maybe one of your family
members or friends can help you fill in the petition in their computers, and
at the same time they can fill in the petition as well! What do you think
about that? Just curious! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!!
:)