[musictlk] I'm a blind student, and I need your help

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:42:24 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, this is Helga. I just wanted to ask you, would you like me to
help you fill in the petition, since I have my own computer? Just curious!
The only thing you have to do is give me your information. For example, your
name, last name, email address, and etc. What do you think about that? I
will be very glad to help you! Onley if you want of course! Hope to hear
from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)