[musictlk] I'm a blind student, and I need your help

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:17:31 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I actually need
more information in order to fill in the petition. I'm actually going to
send you some steps that you need to fill in for me in order to help you
fill in the petition. They are actually 9 fields that you need to fill in.
But just to let you know, I'm going to send you those steps off list ok? The
reason I'm telling you that is because we are actually cluttering the list
with messages that are not part of the music list! Hope you understand, and
don't mind. Thanks and God bless! :)
P.S. I forgot to ask you, is yor email rbacchus228 at gmail.com I'm just
wondring, since you just said that your email is rbacchus228 at google.com
Could you write me off list? my email is helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com Hope to