[musictlk] recording

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Thu Jan 30 03:12:25 UTC 2014

We use a yeti mic and all kinds of different software depending: lately, to get just a grab of the live sound, it's been just the Yeti and any old iPhone recording app.  I have had furious arguments with Garage Band, and have needed sighted help with it at inconvenient times, but I get the idea that unless you really want to spend some money (which would make my life much easier) this is what we have to do.
Our set up is pretty simple though: I'm guessing your mileage may vary!

sheri

On Jan 29, 2014, at 5:20 PM, <Foggddm at aol.com<mailto:Foggddm at aol.com>>