[musictlk] would this be acceptable

Amy Billman amy0223 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 02:17:16 UTC 2014

Kelsey,
Of course it would be acceptable.
As a blind person, how else are you going to be able to determine how you
would get to your lessons?
As independent travelers, stuff like this is necessary for us to know. It's
just logical.
And, it's not like you're just going to blurt out (I'm sure,) "What's your
address," to this poor woman who isn't even your teacher yet. I'm sure that
you'll have some other more meaningful dialog with her that revolves
around... "Hey... Miss so and so, if possible, may I please have your
address so that I can get an understanding where you're located so that I
can figure out the best way to get to your house for my lessons in the
fall?"
Something like that using your own words... I mean you're not just going to
bust out with... what's your address, lady! At least, I hope that this is
not what you were planning which thus prompted this question. *grins*

Amy Billman
Email:
 Amy0223 at gmail.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn: