[musictlk] looking for Casio keyboard knowledgeable person

Ann Lemke lemke at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 31 02:41:30 UTC 2014

Hello Music Listers,

I am new to this list and my name is Ann Lemke. Anyway, I played piano
as a kid, clarinet in high school and college bands, but now as I'm
nearing retirement, I am taking up piano again thanks to the Bill
Brown play by ear courses.
My question: does anyone use one of the Casio keyboards that has the
built-in WK (workstation) software? Since I'm far, far from having
real skills yet, I could do a lot to enjoy playing, if I could record
and layer tracks, which is possible with this keyboard; mine is the
Casio WK7600. There is an SD slot on the back in case other music
software might be helpful.

As you can tell, I'm new at this, but with a bit of guidance from a
blind person who has already done these things and more, I could
really develop an enjoyable hobby.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Aloha,

Ann Lemke, Ph.D.