[musictlk] Something from my studio

Timothy Clark Music theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:15:15 UTC 2014

the music is nasty lol.
 but the recording and all that stuff isn’t bad.
 peace.
check out,“ask a pentecostal.”
 http://www.askapentecostal.wordpress.com
 get inspiration  by following
 @timothyclark13  on twitter
 Timothy
 sending peace and blessings to you and yours in Jesus name!
 Preaching the truth of the gospel no matter the cost!