[musictlk] performing arts general membership conference call 6/25/2014

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:39:47 UTC 2014

Greetings fellow Federationists,

We hope this message finds you well.

The Performing Arts Division would like to invite you to our preconvention
membership call.  We will be discussing the talent competition, new NFB song
project, and plans for jam sessions taking place at this year's convention.
This is your time to ask questions about the division's convention
activities.  The call will be this Wednesday, June 25 at 8:00 PM CT.  For an
agenda of the division's convention activities, please join us.

Call (605)475-4000

Access code: 122593#

I hope to hear all of you on the call.

Jordy D. Stringer

JD'S Vending Services

Owner/operator

E-mail:  <mailto:jdsvendingservices at gmail.com> jdsvendingservices at gmail.com

Phone: 317-629-4639

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation Of The Blind

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

Phone: 317-643-1890

between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.