[musictlk] Anyone interested in a blind musician conference call?

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 05:29:28 UTC 2014

I would be interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2014 1:22 PM
To: undisclosed recipients
Subject: [musictlk] Anyone interested in a blind musician conference call?

Hello, everybody! I was just wondering if anyone was interested in a blind
musician telephone conference
call. I could host it, and musicians can talk about many things; recording
software, different platforms
and contests for getting your music heard, and much more. Not sure if I'm
eligible to host this call,
actually; I'm not signed to a record label, but I do song contests. But I'm
sure we could make
it work; a blind musician conference call.
Tyler Z