[musictlk] Composing a piano pccce

Timothy Clark --- KC3CDU theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 00:46:59 UTC 2014

if you like it then that’s all that counts. remember, theory is just that, theory. a lot of people would strongly disagree with me on that i’m sure.
 structure is basically how you wish for the song to go. again, there never should be a set structure. that’s just theory as well and theory as i say a lot when talking to people about this subject is just theory.