[musictlk] Piano chords

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Mar 29 01:01:15 UTC 2014

Hi,
It's called an open fifth, or a perfect fifth, because the three notes
between the first note and the fifth note are not played, thus, it is an
open chord.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com