[musictlk] Dancing Dots' Star Customer, Marcus Roberts, on 60 Minutes

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 29 21:02:29 UTC 2014

Dancing Dots' friend & customer Marcus Roberts appears on CBS 60 Minutes,
March 30. Marcus has used our products in his composing and arranging
projects for many years now.  He is a genuine cultural treasure of our
country and, man, he can play too!

Thank you, Marcus, for your courageous example, for championing literacy for
blind people,  and for your encouragement to me and to so many others.

Tune in to check out the interview Marcus gives to his friend, and one of my
own favorite trumpet players and artists, Wynton Marsalis.

Article on site of his high school alma mater, Florida School for the Deaf
and Blind:

www.fsdb.k12.fl.us/index.php/news/marcus-roberts-to-be-featured-on-60-minute
s/

Page on the CBS website:

Wynton Marsalis debuts on 60 Minutes with jazz gem Marcus Roberts

www.cbsnews.com/news/wynton-marsalis-marcus-roberts-60-minutes/

I was privileged to be included in a project that also included Marcus:
Measure for Measure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ti1dlrud4

Bill McCann

President