[musictlk] choir question

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:01:26 UTC 2014

I was forced to sing classical tenor in high school, and I hated it.
We didn't have any baritones/basses in the choir, so when I was
singing the baritone part, my choir director got upset with me and
asked me to sing tenor.
That probably explains why I'm having vocal trouble now!
She should have let me stay within my range!
Blessings, Joshua