[musictlk] question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:01:18 UTC 2014

Hahaha good one Sandra.  I heard that too when I took a public
speaking class in college.  Also, I can't remember where I read
this, but Renee Grant-Williams, one of Nashville's best vocal
coaches, tells her students to write down everything they fear
could possibly go wrong in a performance and then has the student
sing and make all the mistakes they wrote down.  It's actually a
lot harder than you think it is.  I think it might have been in a
wikihow article I read about how to sing karaoke with confidence.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Kelsey