[musictlk] choir question

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 18:26:14 UTC 2014

I am on the floor as well, but not because everyone is afraid I'll fall
because of my blindness. It's because of issues with my leg. Years ago, when
my legs were healthy, I was known to stand higher up. Even today, at my
choir concert in October, everyone was up a few steps to where the stage
was.

People were concerned becasue because of my leg and I had a solo in the
concert. I just said I'll do it and that's it.